Friday, January 13, 2012

My Favorite Me

In continuing the one year anniversary celebrations on the TV Freak, I thought I might bring you a little list that will show off my humor, great writing ability, always spot-on opinions, and obvious humility.

The TV Freak's Top Ten TV Freak Posts

10. You Can Keep Your White Knight

My list of TV's best bad boys, this one is close to my...heart. Yeah, let's go with heart.


Fire in my heart.

9. Feel the Burnout

What happens when the TV Freak gets sick of TV? Snark.


And a failed attempt at this joke. Dammit.

8. Television Medium

One of my more creative lists, this top ten crossovers that should happen still excites me with possibilities. Are you listening, TV?


Your promo departments are.

7. On the Good Ship Let Down

When will-they-won't-they becomes wish-they-hadn't.


I'm still pissed.

6. A Brief Synopsis of Everything That's Wrong With Television

I'm still right about all of these things. Obviously, no one was listening.


NO, really, why won't you...I'm trying to help...If you would just...(choke, shudder, silence...)

5. My Space-Time Continuum Comes in Pink

Made the list mostly for being my favorite title.


And for giving me the excuse to use this picture again. I am the epitome of class.

4. That Thing You're Jumping? Shark.

Sometimes the ones you love the most are the biggest disappointment.


To cheer you up, here is David Boreanaz, wearing lipstick.

3. Yes, But I'm a Functioning TV Addict.

The post that started it all. Doesn't she seem all sweet and innocent?


The very next post, also known as "The Death of Sweet and Innocent".

2. Cue the Laugh Track

I yell at TV. Once again, TV doesn't seem to listen.


On the plus side, next week is the Spring Fling Vampire Hoedown!

1. Greatness Personified

I actually managed to fool people with this April Fool's joke, how fun is that?


Tigerface!

So thanks for reading, Freaks! Here's to another year of shouting into the internet while TV continues to make a bunch of stupid decisions.


Got one you love? Pick your favorite post, and Facebook, tweet, or email it to a new Freak, and help me make the next year even bigger and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment